As a Web Developer you will leverage your experience in platforms of PHP, MySql, HTML, CSS, Joomla, WordPress to work within Ejemplo’s Web Development Division to help develop, QA, and implement Web applications.
Responsibilities will include working with Ejemplo clients, Technical Business Analysts and Business Systems Consultants to create solutions .
- Analysis, design, specification, development and testing of code to defined deadlines and standards.
- Works with Ejemplo clients and fellow coworkers to ensure accuracy and completeness of application specifications.
- Help implement quality assurance.
- Produce design specifications as needed for technical documentation.
- Communicate and work closely with other departments at Ejemplo to bring a project to fruition.
- Experience with E-commerce and Internet applications.
- Experience in a bank or financial institution software applications would be a definite asset.
- Strong system problem determination, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation, listening, and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with customers and other departments at Ejemplo.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills and follow-up.
S/W Trainee (Freshers)
Freshers are invited to apply for the position of trainee .we are planning to increase our headcount to 100+ in 2014 .You must be BTech, BE, MCA and must have good communication skills in order to be eligible to apply .
You can apply online or else can send your resume to us.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your resume to:
|firstname.lastname@example.orgImportant: Please ensure that the “Subject:” of your email includes title of the position you are applying for.|
We thank all individuals who apply, please no phone calls. Only those who are called for interviews will be contacted. We keep all resumes on file for one year.